My Creative Blog + print

3 Blogs You Should Be Reading

If I had more time in my life, I would absolutely be spending a majority of it reading blogs. There are so many amazing, talented, creative people out there (including some of you!), and it's so fun to be inspired by their awesomeness. I read loads of different blogs, all of them wonderful, but here are my top 3, must-read-every-day blogs. I rank the importance of reading these blogs up there with brushing my teeth and eating, so you know they've got to be good.
1. Vintage Revivals

Source: vintagerevivals.blogspot.com via BusyBeeEmily on Pinterest
I can honestly say that there are very few people who are as original as Mandi. Her style is tooooootally not my style (much more Monica's), but you can't help but be completely wowed at the stuff she comes up with. My favorite project she did was a living room makeover for her best friend:

Source: vintagerevivals.blogspot.com via Jessica on Pinterest
I mean, seriously, isn't that incredible?
2. Jones Design Company

Source: jonesdesigncompany.com via Jessica on Pinterest
We've mentioned JDC before, but it's worth mentioning again! Emily has impeccable style: classic and clean, and she's a neutrals-lover like me! Not only that but she is genuine and thoughtful in her writing (you just have to read this post), and creates beautiful art prints. Plus, she's my hero because she hand-painted the"wallpaper" in her beautiful office.

Source: jonesdesigncompany.com via Jessica on Pinterest
Oh good, you're drooling too?
3. Enjoying the Small Things

Source: kellehampton.com via Crissy on Pinterest

Kelle takes the most gorgeous pictures of her kids (she must take, literally, millions of pictures!), and her writing is just killer. She has a knack for writing about things we all do in our daily lives in such a beautiful, touching way. Plus, it's so much fun to see what outfits both she and her girls are wearing on any given day, because man, they are quirky (and adorable)!: ) And if you are brave enough, make sure you read about the birth of her daughter, Nella. Have tissues on hand.

Source: kellehampton.com via Jessica on Pinterest

So, if you find a few extra minutes in your day, I promise you, you will not regret reading through these three blogs.
What are your favorite blogs? Any we should know about?



art, creative, Design, Just bloggin' it, MegaCreative, and more:

3 Blogs You Should Be Reading + print