My Creative Blog + The Nate Show

We're a Mess

As I write this, I am elevating my right hand after slamming it in a car door on one of our many trips to Lowes. Let me just tell you that shattering the bone in your pinky and nearly chopping off the tip of it (yes, that's right. Say goodbye nail!), is not only not fun, but also very inconvenient. Plus, Monica has been without a voice since Friday. She keeps saying it sounds like a 1-900 voice and is reciting over and over"Call 1-900-Craft-a-lot". We look and sound like we've been through some heavy duty boot camp or something, but nope, we're just doing some serious designing.

On the plus side, our projects for The Nate Show look fabulous and we're so proud of ourselves. Here's a sneak peek at what we've been working on for the past 5 days:

So, any guesses?: ) Let us know what you think we're up to! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Oh! And two big shout-outs before I go: First, our husbands are the best ever! They've been on single dad duty the last several days and we are ever so grateful. Thanks guys-we love you! And secondly, I just have to say a big thank you to Monica. Not only is she the queen of DIY who picked up the slack for me without complaining, but she also sat with me through some pretty gross procedures in the ER (with only a little nausea). I am so grateful for my talented and caring friend! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Have a great Monday!

Craft, Design, Life, MegaCreative, and more:

We're a Mess + The Nate Show