My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

What can YOU do with a Dollar?

Do you check out the dollar bins at Target like I do? Seriously, even if I've been there 24 hours before, I just HAVE to walk through those aisles and make sure there isn't something new!

I was there with my daughter this week and we loved up the new Christmas items. So, I thought it would be fun to share with you what we found and hear what you would use them for or how you could DIY them. Next week I'll share my ideas with you!
So here's what we found for $1… Little Pursey thing

Manger…

Holiday boxes…

Monogramed Notes…

Adorable boxes…

Letter Stickers…

Fall container

Love this! Gingerbread headband! lol… And felt bags…

Sparkly Boxes…

Okay, so what are your ideas? Leave us some comments and/or pictures and we'll share your ideas and ours next week!

P.S. We're headed back to NYC tomorrow to visit our bestie Nate! Hehe.

bags, and more:

What can YOU do with a Dollar? + MegaCreative