My Creative Blog + print

Father's Day Gift Round-Up

I can't believe Father's Day is next weekend. I have nothing planned yet (ugh! Slacker wife!) so, I thought I'd share some Father's Day Gift ideas that I found throughout blog land. Now, I have to warn you that my hubs isn't into ties, golf, or the TV remote and I found SO MANY project ideas like that, so if you want that stuff look on Pinterest. These are just ones that I thought were really cool and that I'd actually try myself.
Free Printable Props from Paper Coteriefind them HEREI know my kids would have a blast taking pictures with these props! Even if we didn't print them out, we could show dad a silly slideshow!

Wall of Surprises from Oh Happy Day find the tutorial HERE
This idea is my favorite and I think that we'll be trying it out next weekend. I was thinking that each of the kids could pick one activity they'd like to do with Daddy and we'll do them throughout the day. We might even include a few clues leading to our big present!

Personalized Book from Paper Coterie Use this link and the code DADSDAY to get 60% off!

I love how this book can combine pictures, printed words, and kids drawings & writing. My hubs isn't a big fan of crafts (I mean he likes the ones my kids make) but he LOVES photo books and things written from our kids. This is on my to do list tonight.

Scrabble Frame from Just Another Day in Paradise find the tutorial HERE This project has been on Pinterest since it started and I still love it just as much. I love the simplicity, but how it instantly grabs your attention.

Father's Day Photo Collage from Positively Splendidfind the tutorial and downloads HEREThis is really creative and cute. If I have time before next weekend we might give it a whirl!

The font wasn't totally my style, so I threw together another image that I'll use for the writing. Feel free to save as and use it too! Amy's tutorial uses Picasa, but I'm loving PicMonkey's collage tool and will probably use that for mine.

I hope this little Round-up got your wheels turning. What do you have planned for the fathers in your life?

art, Craft, creative, CreativeBro, and more:

Father's Day Gift Round-Up + print