My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

Instagram Love

I finally made the switch and got myself a sweet iPhone a few weeks ago. I'm loving it… I will never go back to the world of Blackberry. So of course I'm search of all the greatest apps (leave me a comment with your must-haves), but the app I was most excited to get was Instagram! I love it! I'll warn you, my Instagram feed isn't just blog stuff. You'll see plenty of goofy pics of me and the fam as well. Follow at your own risk! If you want to follow along on my Instagram fun my username is RHBC.
Today, I thought I'd give you a peek via Instagram into my house and some things you might not see all the time on the blog. Crystal light… I drink it 24-7.

IMG_0403

Spoiler alert… Hello beautiful

IMG_0397

Can you even believe I'm a DIY blogger? Yup, that's my master bedroom. Remember how I stole Eric's dresser for our Anthro Knockoff? He's still living out of bins 7 months later. I will get to this room someday…

IMG_0398

Jess framed this for me on our first Nate Show. It's our version of family rules… we're not really the hugging type.

IMG_0399

Chalkboard back splash. Love this rocket! (I also LOVE my knives!)

IMG_0400

Chase and Polly, we're really dumb, so we agreed to get my daughter 2 ducks.

IMG_0401

Spray paint makes everything better. This project coming to you soon!

IMG_0402

And last, but not least. I love my memo board… even if it has December's calendar still. Go me.

IMG_0404

Also, one of our good friends (and actually our guest poster Staci's husband) is kind of a big deal on Instagram (like 35K followers). He takes amazing pictures and I'm always amazed that his incredible pics are taken with a phone!! His username is Curious2119

So, now that I'm on Instagram, come follow along (RHBC) I think I currently have 9 followers. Ha! Maybe you can be the big number 10! Have an awesome day- it's going to be almost 90 here in Bucks County!

Monica

** Wait! One more thing! Want to turn an Instagram pic into a canvas? I just got this deal in my inbox. 57% off from Canvaspop. Use this google link to get the deal.

Follow Me on Pinterest

Followers, Instagram, Life, and more:

Instagram Love + MegaCreative