My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

MegaCreative

First things first:

Today, Mo and Eric are celebrating 10 crazy years of marriage! I can't believe we're old enough to be able to say they've been married for 10 years, and I'll deny it until I'm blue in the face. Go ahead. Try me. Anyway, these two are such a great couple- generous, open, hospitable, fun and talented. Plus, they have four adorable kids to show for those 10 years. Congrats, guys! Love you! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Now, it's business time. (Haha- that reminded me of the Flight of the Conchords song. Hilarious. Does anyone else know what I'm talking about?) You may have noticed that Monica and I have taken this week to catch our breath, so you're not seeing many new projects (trust me, we have tons up our sleeves!). We've been downright exhausted after the Crafting with the Stars contest, and our most recent Nate Show makeover. But let me take this time to share an opportunity with you:

Do you or someone you know have a business or product you want to have advertised? We are looking for great shops or products that are representative of who we are and what we would buy or do.We really want to promote other creative people out there! Or, do you have a blog and want to increase traffic? This would be a great way to do that! We have grown by leaps and bounds the past few months, and it doesn't look like it's stopping any time soon (crossing our fingers!: ) Seriously though, now is the time to partner with us!You can see our current rates here, and if you'd like more info, we'd be happy to send you our media kit that is chock full of all the juicy good stuff, like our detailed stats, who are readers are and what we're all about. We so look forward to hearing from you! ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- And finally, I promised you a bathroom reveal this week, but I'll be honest, this has me stumped:

Notice anything? Yup, those ugly, exposed pipes under the sink are just killing me. My beautiful antique table turned vanity is being marred by the pipe's disgustingess.

We are trying to figure out a solution that doesn't include redoing all the plumbing (not happening- my hubs does have his limits).

Our first thought was to wrap the pipes in rope to make it a decorative feature, but I'm not sold on that idea. We're also toying around with the idea of building a small, removeable box, painting it the wall color, and then sliding it over the pipes. Ahhh, decisions, decisions! Thoughts? Until I figure this one out, we'll be saving the big reveal… -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Have a great day and Happy Thursday!

art, Craft, creative, Just bloggin' it, and more:

MegaCreative, «My Creative Blog»