My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

A Season of Gratitude

Source: adventuresofabettycrockerwannabe.blogspot.com via Missy on Pinterest
Wow, it's November 1st. Crazy, right? We're entering the season of giving thanks, and I think it's only appropriate to start it off right! Admittedly, Monica and I have been running around like chickens with their heads cut off (that is a terrible visual), but we have SO much to be thankful for, so I'm making it my goal to not let November go by without displaying gratitude. Yup, I'm adding it to my list of things I want to be intentional about! (Read more about that here, here and here.)
Maybe I'll consider adding a little Thanksgiving decor to my home:

Source: dearlillieblog.blogspot.com via Heather on Pinterest

Or make a sweet treat with my kids

Source: heatherannmelzer.typepad.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Or start a new tradition.

Source: beautyandbedlam.com via The Real Housewives on Pinterest
Have each family member write what they're thankful for on a piece of paper and wrap it in a crescent roll. Open them at dinner and guess who said which thing.

Source: rebeccacooper.blogspot.com via Katie on Pinterest
Cut out leaves from scrapbook paper and write words of gratitude on them. Punch holes in them and hang them on twine and display.

But whatever I decide to do, I'm going to do it whole-heartedly and with a spirit of gratitude. Want to join me?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We totally forgot to announce the winner of the Dine & Design tickets courtesy of Denise
from The Painted Home!

The winner is:

Congratulations Stacey! We can't wait to meet you. Send us an email to claim your prize! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What do you do to give thanks? Please share!

art, Be Intentional, Fall, Holidays, and more:

A Season of Gratitude + MegaCreative