My Creative Blog + Design

Real Design {M.Elle Designs}

Ok, so in my imaginary world, I'm an amateur, never-been-trained, but still somewhat decent designer. Then I come across someone who is a REAL designer, and man, I am totally put in my place. I'm like the little girl decorating her doll house when you put me up against real designers. Ha! (And I'm not looking for reinforcement here- I'm ok with it! I figure there's always going to be someone who is better than you at everything in life.) Anyhow, remember this antique table turned vanity we made for my hallway bathroom last year?

Well, it was sort of inspired by this picture:

Pinned Image

Totally love it. Today, I was doing some research for something else and came across the designer of this gorgeous space above. It was created by M.Elle Design and let me tell you, once I was on their site, I got totally sucked in and couldn't peel my eyes away from the screen. I just had to share with you guys the beautiful spaces they create.

Portfolio
Portfolio
Portfolio

Ahhhh…this bedroom!

Portfolio
Portfolio
Portfolio
Portfolio

I know, right? There are no words. Now you can feel bad about your designs too.: ) You're welcome. If you want to see more, check out M.Elle Designs. ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Also, did you guys see our big announcement about Creating with the Stars yesterday? Read all about this amazing contest packed with great prizes and incredible blog stars here.

Have an awesome day!

Creating with the Stars

CreativeBro, and more:

Real Design {M.Elle Designs} + Design