My Creative Blog + CreativeBro

Canvas for Valentines! {11x11 for only $11}

The day of love is quickly approaching, and I thought I'd let you know one of the things I'm doing. You know that Jess and I love Canvas People and we're super thrilled that they now offer square canvas options! I don't know why, but even before Instagram, I was a huge fan of square pics (call me a trendsetter! lol!) Anyhow, Canvas People has a deal for $55 off any canvas (11x11 or larger)… We did the math and guess what- it works out to…

11x11 for 11… Well, that has a nice ring to it! I've yet to do anything fun with all the pictures we took on our trip to London and Paris, and I think this deal just got me motivated! I ordered a map for Eric back in August, but it arrived all wrinkled, so I've been planing to do a little DIY project with it. I'm thinking square canvases from our trip, paired with map pieces mod podged onto plain canvas just might be pretty awesome!
Here are a few other pics I'm thinking of using.

Here's the link to get the $55 off deal! Click HERE for discount And yes, you can get $55 off any size as long as it's over 11x11, but we're just loving up that size right now!
So, do tell, what are you going to turn into canvas?

** And I just came across this adorable picture of Kaden (who's now 8-sniff, sniff) but it made me think I just might order some of the kids for the grandparents! Woohoo!

and more:

Canvas for Valentines! {11x11 for only $11} + CreativeBro