My Creative Blog + interior

Orange Crush...

I can't help myself I simply love ORANGE! It doesn't matter if it's bright orange, burnt orange or anything in-between, I simply love orange. So when I opened the October issue of Elle D'cor, I'm always running a month behind, and saw the home of hairstylist Fr'd'ric Fekkai and his wife Shirin von Wulffen I drooled.

Orange is a power color and it also stimulates creativity so it isn't surprising that someone as creative as Fr'd'ric Fekkai is drawn to orange. I love how the burnt orange of the dining chairs play off the bronze chandelier.

They even have orange carpets that I think looks fabulous with that gray sofa. My husband reads my blog so''honey what do you think of orange and gray for our new living room scheme?' Loving it!

Fr'd'ric Fekkai and his wife Shirin also own a country home in Millbrook, New York. This picture was taken in their living room and as you can see they continued the orange theme.

Seems like a lot of people in the hair and makeup business like orange, this orange framed mirror belongs to Est'e Lauder executive John Demsey.

Hair guru John Barrett is no different and used pops of orange in his living room too. I personally think orange works better then red for that bit of pop, orange isn't as explosive. So what's your take, do you like orange or not?
images via Elle Decor

Color, creative, Design, and more:

Orange Crush... + interior