My Creative Blog + interior

Pumpkin Walnut Bread

O f course I couldn't make pumpkin soup and pumpkin birthday cake without making some yummy pumpkin bread. The aroma of it baking in the oven elicited the warmest of warm fall fuzzies. I love the smell of cinnamon....it's the coziest spice of all.

I used an Epicurious recipe ( found here ).
I think this will be it for pumpkin recipes for awhile. But come November, I'll make pumpkin pies. Also, due to the abundance of pumpkins the garden produced this year (I counted twenty-five yesterday), I may make Pumpkin Walnut Bread to give as gifts over the holidays.
Our pumpkin plant, on average, was supposed to produce four to five pumpkins....so not sure how ours exploded to five times that amount. Perhaps the pumpkins were trying to make up for the tomatoes that didn't fair so well.
Happy pumpkin season to you! xo

Design, Farmhouse Table, and more:

Pumpkin Walnut Bread + interior