My Creative Blog + print

this gets me excited....!

absolutely beautiful things
I love Anna Spiro's style — white interior walls and white upholstery. I have especially admired how she introduces color; her mix of pillows adds just the right amount of color. But I have had a terribletime at trying to do the same thing. My living room upholstery is also white canvas and I would love a similar look. I've searched forever for just the right mix of pattern and color in pillows, but have really had no luck. I don't have ready access to large fabric stores without driving a few hours and I am trying to keep from spending too much on pillows that I will likely change out all too often. But recently, I found a selection of batik print fabrics that I am so excited about! I tried to get a good mix and I want to also have a mix of different sizes of pillows made. I have so many antique and vintage pieces, I hope this will bring in a fresh feel:

batik fabrics for my living room pillows
Can't wait to get these going!

Design, Fabric, in my house, interior, pattern, and more:

this gets me excited....! + print