My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Facelift…

Notice anything different around here??? We're working really hard to give our little ol' blog a face lift. I mean if Nate Berkus was coming to your house, you'd get all prettied up right? We are not HTML gurus and we're doing our blog work as we do everything else… DIY and trial and error. So, you might see some wacky changes in the next week or so, but hopefully the finished product will be awesome! We're definitely loving the cleaner look for all our social media buttons. I might have actually jumped up and down and yelled,"I am the Zeus of HTML" when I finally figured out the spacing. It really took me 3 hrs! Our header is totally still under construction, but what do you think so far?
(I know it's way big, but it will be smaller soon!)

We'd LOVE to get some ideas and input from you, so leave us a comment and let us know what you think!

diy, Just bloggin' it, and more:

Facelift… + TrueCreative