My Creative Blog + print

Fab Find Friday {Random Pinterest Edition}

Happy Friday! Isn't this week completely WEIRD?? What's up with 4th of July on a Wednesday?!? Thursday morning my hubs came down stairs wearing a polo and jeans and I was like,"are we going on a date or something?"… he was like,"Hello… I work for a living and it's the middle of the week." Boo! Anyhow, I'm glad that it's finally the real weekend (and we're excited to celebrate Jess' son's birthday on Saturday!).
I was supposed to write a final Patio post before the big reveal, but all my pictures give too much away, so you're just going to have to wait until the grand reveal. I'm not 100% sure when it will be because I want to show it with with table, outdoor rug, etc… Stay Tuned!
Instead, I'm going totally rando on ya (a gal pal of mine said"rando" the other day and I laughed at her and then said it about 15 minutes later. I'm a nerd like that)… Here are some fab finds and things I've recently Pinned … 1- Some words of wisdom.

Source: thatonerule.com via East Coast Creative on Pinterest
2- Pallet Bench. Now that my real patio furniture is on my patio, my front porch is bare! I am thinking of building a few of these. Super Cute!

Source: funkyjunkinteriors.blogspot.com via East Coast Creative on Pinterest
3- I printed these out this week. I have NOT been listening to any skinny rules for a long while now. Time to change that.

Source: hepburnandhoundstooth.com via East Coast Creative on Pinterest
4- Here's why I need the skinny list… The hubs and I are planning a trip to Europe in the fall. We're planning London, Paris, and probably one other destination. I can't wait to nail down all the details.

Source: Uploaded by user via Franniee on Pinterest

5- This is how I want to dress on our trip.

Source: fashionworship.com via East Coast Creative on Pinterest
6- Found this blog this week. This gal is crazy talented. For 365 days she upcycled a thrift store outfit into something fabulous. You have to check it out! (Jess and I also love the faces she makes in all the"before" pics)
Source: dollarstorecrafts.com via East Coast Creative on Pinterest

Source: refashionista.net via East Coast Creative on Pinterest
Source: a8.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net via East Coast Creative on Pinterest

7- I love this chair and I want to try something similar. I don't have a chair though… I'm tucking this idea away for another time, because I love it.

8- And just in case this isn't a random enough post for you… This totally is my sense of humor. I'm actually laughing while I type this.

Well, that's all for now! Do you follow is on Pinterest? If not, I think you should (just sayin') http://pinterest.com/real_housewives/
Have a great weekend! We have some awesome projects to share next week! 9- ONE more… This is what I'm reading right now. Jess read the first two books last week and loved them. Have you read it? Did you like it? What are you reading right now? Did you know we're both total book worms? (Sorry for the 20 questions!)

Source: 11993.genderweb.in via Melisa on Pinterest

Craft, creative, CreativeBro, and more:

Fab Find Friday {Random Pinterest Edition} + print