My Creative Blog + Mantels

Target Dollar Bin Mantel

We're really psyched about guest posting today on I am Momma Hear Me Roar today! I made some really cute floormats and shared the details over there. Head on over and say hi from East Coast Creative! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I bet you never expected to see those words together, did you? Ha! I can't keep myself away from the dollar bins at Target. I spend many dollars at the dollar bin, thankyouverymuch. A few weeks ago I felt like I hit the jackpot with their new line of adorable nautical-inspired decor, gift bags, stickers, notebooks etc. The color scheme is soooo cute (aqua, coral and white) and I just couldn't resist. I have a few little projects in mind for the gift bags- no, not as bags to hold gifts- and the stickers, but here's what I did with the rest of my loot:

I filled three nautical gift boxes with succulents (I'm lazy so I left the plants in their pots),

and stuck this cute vintage-looking sign in next to my candlestick and old lantern from my Grandma.

After adding my blue dollar store vases (I've officially revealed how cheap I am now) and one of my favorite sailboats from our travels to Greece, my nautical-themed mantel was complete!

Can you believe those cuties were $1 a pop? Thank you, Target, for helping me to decorate my Summer mantel!

Have you scored any sweet deals in the dollar bin recently? 

Don't forget to follow our Haven escapades on facebook while we're away! We're so excited to meet some of our blog crushes and can't wait to share all we learn when we get back!

bags, creative, CreativeBro, Design, and more:

Target Dollar Bin Mantel + Mantels