My Creative Blog + SuperCreative

How to Make a Pallet Garden

So you already know we love pallets! You've seen our pallet wall, our other pallet wall pallet shelves, and actually right now we're using pallets in an episode of Knock It Off!

Funny story, after we first posted Callen's bedroom and the pallet wall, we got an email from someone asking for tips and directions on how they could build an entire home from pallets- haha! We have to draw the line somewhere people!
Anyhow, this past spring I was wrapping up my projects for the Trend Trio from P&G and I decided I'd try my hand at a super simple Pallet Planter. I know this isn't super original nor complicated, but our P&G audience is way different than hard core DIY blog readers like you! (wink) So, if you want a quick and easy project for summer- this is just for you!

And since this was originally done for P&G, it's actually a video! You'll get to see how I made my pallet garden and you'll have to deal with hearing me talk about some P&G products that I actually love. Ha!

See, it was super easy and looks pretty cute too! Since the early spring, (you can tell it was like March beacuse I was white as a ghost in that video) I've moved the planter out back on the patio, swapped out the plants and now it's colorful and fun! Here's a peek at some of the other living stuff going on, on my patio!

Monday, I'm super excited to share one more gardening project with you- We're growing potatoes and it's so fun!! Make sure you check back because it's a project the kids will LOVE too!!

Monica

diy, gardening, Pallet, pallet wall, and more:

How to Make a Pallet Garden + SuperCreative