My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Hookers Needed!

I knew that would get your attention… and I just couldn't resist (Jess is most likely wanting to kill me right now!) [This is Jess, and yes, I'm red with embarrassment right now.] Today's we're talking about my need for hooks.
I'm a scatterbrained mess. I'm always looking for my keys, sunglasses, Blackberry. A few weeks ago, I lost not one, but two sets of car keys and ended up stuck at the house while Eric went to work. I was beyond frustrated at Eric with myself.
Then, I had an idea…

I was going to make a place to keep my keys! I had just been to the Flea Market that Jess posted about, and had an empty gold frame.

I'm not a fan of gold, so I whipped out some Valspar Black Satin spraypaint (I think I have about 15 colors of spraypaint on hand at all times).

I also keep big boxes around to spraypaint on… I've painted the grass one too many times for the hub's liking.

Once I told Eric what I was making, he was a happy camper!

I ran to Lowe's while the paint was drying and grabbed three little hooks for less than $3.00 each.

Oh Snap! The Keys didn't fit! Wait… a quick little turn of the frame and…

Voila! Instant Key Hook{ers} that perfectly almost fit!

Here's the view out our back door leading to the garage (thinking that I will remember to hang them up as I come in the door). The key hooks are really helping, but I will admidt at least once a week I hear,"Monica, there's only one set of keys on the hooks…" UGH… I'd be amazing with half a brain!

And I've had a few requests for a tutorial on how to make this message board, so that will be coming soon!

So, be honest… do you need any hook{er}s too?
Linking up to:
Sweet FloweretNifty Thrifty Tuesdays ~Coastal Charm Today's Creative Blog The Letter Cottage House of Grace ~ Twice Owned Tuesdays Hope Studio Tutorials and Tips Tuesday Tip Junkie The Herber Family A Soft Place Topsy Turvy
Funky Polkadot Giraffe Vintage Pollyanna Little Birdie Told Me I Made This! Pink Hippo Party It's Sew for You
Unwasted Homemaking My Garden of Eden Strictly Homemade

Design, diy, Home, Life, and more:

Hookers Needed! + TrueCreative