My Creative Blog + Paper Coterie

Another Freebie! {Paper Coterie}

Since you all enjoyed the free canvases we shared last week, we thought we'd give you a little treat this week too! We love hooking you up with freebies!!

Have you heard of Paper Coterie? If you have, you're way ahead of us since we've been hiding under a rock and didn't know about their fabulousness. Basically, they sell super cool, trendy, fun ways to document and record all the important moments in our lives. Photo books, greeting cards, birth announcements, planners, journals. Awesome stuff, people. Check it out:

I Love Swatchbook (Great Father's Day gift! 30 pages, only $15!)

Memorykeeper (perfect for storing kid's artwork!)

Set of 12 Hello Cards (a personal favorite!)

Live the Life Planner (Calendar + Notebook + Personal Pics = Awesome) Here's what Monica picked with her $15:You might remember that I got an iPhone last month and I'm loving up Instagram (You can follow me at eastcoastcreative) well I saw this journal and knew it was for me.

I used four pictures that make me smile and voila. I plan to use it as kind of a prayer journal. Life can get a tad busy sometimes and often I don't take enough time to talk to The Big Guy. I find that writing helps. I loved that I could choose a fun font (I'm a font snob) and text, so I named it,"Hey God, It's Me Monica" (a little play off of Judy Bloom).

Here's what Jess picked with her $15: Ok, we're lame because we both picked journals, but I just started a new job (as a Trip Coordinator at the same continuing care facility I've been working at for the last two years) and I know there will be tons of details, little reminders, and future trip ideas I'm going to need to jot down on a regular basis, so this will be the perfect fit!

Simple, clean and of course, features my favorite picture of my kids ever.

Here's how you get your Free $15 at Paper Coterie! Click HERE and then use the code GIFTFAVES at Checkout!
So what will you get with your $15?? Let us know what you choose! Have a great weekend!

Deals, Faith, family, Freebie, Life, MegaCreative, and more:

Another Freebie! {Paper Coterie} + Paper Coterie