My Creative Blog + SuperCreative

And it's a …

A few weeks ago, I announced that I'm expecting baby #3 ) early this Fall (it's a pretty funny story actually, if you're int he mood for a laugh)! It came as quite a surprise to us but we're looking forward to meeting this new little one that God has chosen to give us in His perfect timing. With my first two kids, we chose not to find out the gender and waited until they were born. However, with this baby, I really felt like finding out ahead of time would help me connect with him/her and plan appropriately. And so, without further ado, our new baby is a…

Woohoo! I can't believe I'll be holding another baby boy in my arms in a few months. Crazy!! I did NOT want to find out the gender in a doctor's office with no excitement or hoopla, so I called my go-to photographer friend, Stacy, and asked her if we could come up with a way to capture this special moment for our family. Of course, with the help of Monica who was the ONLY person who knew what the gender was, she delivered big time. Take a look at what we did…

Monica created this awesome huge box and dressed it up really cute. Check back tomorrow for how she went about setting this whole thing up. She's awesome.: )

And then we opened it up and…

My parents couldn't be there, so my sister face-timed them in. It was so fun for them to"be there" and I'm so glad Stacy captured that moment. Thank goodness for technology!!

Stacy does an amazing job getting great family pictures. I'm in love with so many of them!

The boys are pretty psyched about adding another boy to the family. Uh-oh, Campbell and I are outnumbered.

Campbell isn't so sure about it…

Isn't that backdrop adorable? Stacy and Monica set it all up and it looked so cute. It helps that my parent's have a gorgeous property they allowed us to use for all these photos, too!; )

BLUE!

Two blue balloons and one pink.I'm still not quite believing that I'll be mom to three kiddos.

I HIGHLY recommend Stacy of Salvortori Photography for all your family pictures! Remember Monica's day-in-the-life photo session? That was downright awesome too, so no matter what your"theme" or event, Stacy is your girl. Thanks so much for capturing this exciting time for us, Stacy!
I want to know: are you a fan of finding out the gender before the baby is born, or do you like to wait until the delivery? Do tell!

jess

Just bloggin' it, Life, photography, and more:

And it's a … + SuperCreative