My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

A little of this, and a little of that…

I wish my house looked like this:

Source: 1kindesign.com via Smith on Pinterest
I snack on this all day:

I'm contemplating doing this to my kitchen:

Source (White upper cabinets and colored lower cabinets.)
I'm working on a project for our master using this:

I have something big planned for this:

I made this veggie side for dinner tonight:

Broccoli with Poppy Seed Butter & Parmesan Cheese
My hubs and daughter, who usually abhor veggies, LOVE this!
I would NEVER wear these:

I have a crush on him:

In case you don't know who this is, it's Bobby Flay. If only I could taste his cooking…
This makes my day:

It's a game called"Charlie Chase" and all 3 of them have a blast. (Don't ask me why my hubs only has one sock on. I'll never understand him. Ever.)
Have a fantastic (with a little random thrown in there) day!
P.S. I welcome comments on any of the craziness listed above.: )

food, Home, Life, and more:

A little of this, and a little of that… + TrueCreative