My Creative Blog + interior

The Green Winter

W inter came early this year. But it seems that Old Man Winter used up his snowflakes all at once because it's looking a lot like spring around here. In fact, things are so green that we've been graced with our first show of flowers.
I caught sight of them from our bedroom window and still in my nightgown, decided to go outside and give them a proper welcome.

Here's a small bouquet that I brought inside. For such little flowers, they have an amazingly strong fragrance. It's a fragrance very similar to that of gardenias.

Here they are smiling after being in the warm house for a few hours. My friend Catherine told us that they are called Snowdrops and bloom in early spring.
Welcome sweet little Snowdrops.

Country Living, design, and more:

The Green Winter + interior