My Creative Blog + The Farmhouse

Eastlake Plant Stand

I have had it on my mind that I'd like to have a nice lovely Eastlake plant stand. This has been on my mind for oh, about four years now.
I've seen my fair share of them during that time. All gorgeous, all works of art....all way out of my price range. Typically, they're priced at about $100 and up.
So you can imagine that I was thrilled to come across this sweet little Eastlake plant stand the other day. She's in pretty good shape, her top needs some polish....but all her lovely parts were there and her price tag was completely in my price range. $25.
I think it goes perfectly in the bathroom....where I like to try and keep fresh flowers, a blooming orchid or plant.

Here's a picture of the top. The right side shows what it looked like when I brought it home. The left side shows what it looks like after I used my magic potion on it. My magic potion is also termed, " Kramer's Best Antique Improver ", a concoction of "Traditional all-natural ingredients. Contains no petrochemicals." Bravo.
And just in case anyone is wondering where my Eastlake chair is — the one I plan to reupholster with a beautiful bird toile fabric ....it's being relocated to another room, more on that later. ; )

Design, interior, Recycled Beauty, and more:

Eastlake Plant Stand + The Farmhouse