My Creative Blog + interior

Paris weekend getaway

How I would love to spend this weekend in Paris! Imagine walking along the Seine, just enjoying life. Whenever I travel, I'm always almost as exited about the hotel I'm staying at, as I am about the destination. I love staying at hotels. I always find a lot of inspiration, and end up going home with at least a hundred different design ideas. Next time I'm in Paris I would love to stay at the Hotel Pulitzer. I somehow stumbled over their website, and I absolutely fell in love with their elegant but yet cosy and inviting design. They've managed to combine antique objects with a more industrial and modern look, and I think it looks stunning.
What about you? Do you have any favourite hotels that you turn to for inspiration?
Enjoy your evening!

Images: Hotel Pulitzer

design, and more:

Paris weekend getaway + interior