My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Fab Find Friday- ZOTS!

During the years that I owned a homestaging business I became a master at hanging artwork quickly and getting it straight the first time. Since I'm no longer doing that as my job, I've gotten a little lazier with how I hang artwork and sometimes just take the one-nail, easy way out. Using one nail usually looks great at first, but eventually looks something like this…

Have No Fear… ZOTS will save the day! These little adhesive stickies were a homestager's dream come true and I still use them all the time! I've used them to hold curtains in place, keep pictures straight, put together little spa bathroom accessories, and more. Although they were originally created for crafting and scrapbooking, they are super-helpful around the house.

They come on a roll, and you just pull them off and stick them where you need something to stay put!

The end result is much better and I know these don't appear perfectly straight in this picture, but measurements and my level promises me they are. The shadows and colors on the edges make it seem off by a bit, but I'm trying not to obsess over them (I'm not as laid back about perfection as Jess is… I'm working on that! )

You can get ZOTS for about $3.00 at Michaels or JoAnn Fabrics. Add them to your home decorating supplies today!
Have a Great Weekend!

art, Craft, Fab Find, Fabric, and more:

Fab Find Friday- ZOTS! + TrueCreative