My Creative Blog + interior

Again....Really?

I'm freezing! We woke up to our thermometer outside flat lining it was ZERO degrees! So visions on warmth wafted through my head. Just look at that image, tropical breeze, sun, surf and sand!

Last week we had a snowstorm that dumped nearly two feet of snow on us. See those sticks sticking up out of the snow that would be our Forsythia shrubs. Buried right up to the tops and look at that sky, could it get any grayer? (Actually I wish I could copy that gray color for my dining room walls.)

We had to snow blow paths just so Dylan dog could get out and unfortunately tomorrow isn't going to be any better for us. They're predicting another foot of snow and to make it even more fun Mother Nature is tossing in a little sleet. HELP! I hope you're enjoying some warmth! ?

design, and more:

Again....Really? + interior