My Creative Blog + Roundup

6 Ways to Display Instagram Photos

I can't even tell you how much I love Instagram. If you follow me (Jess_EC2blog), you'll quickly find that out. Out of all our social media avenues, IG is definitely my favorite. I comment and"like" things more there than on Facebook. For real! There's something so charming and fun and real-lifey about Instagram photos and I wanted to figure out a way to show them off in my house. But even if my version (which is not original, by the way, I've seen it done many a time!) isn't your cup of tea, I've rounded up a few other fun ideas of what to do with those cute, square pics.

I found a site called FoxGram that makes ordering your pics super easy. Just sign in using your Instagram account on their site and all your pics load right up. Choose your favorites and for 25 cents a picture, they'll print them and send them out the same day!

It didn't take long for me to get my prints in the mail, and when I did, I was thrilled with the quality. The pictures are nice and clear and the size is just plain adorable. Love, love, love them. I kind of went buck wild and ordered way more prints then I needed for this project so I sorted them out and decided which would go in my frame.

Since I already has this large frame for our Advent Calendar, it was already set up for me to use. You can check out here how I threaded the twine and adhered it to the frame if you want to make your own. I used the mini clothespins I got from Consumer Crafts (check out our ridiculous haul video here!) a while back and started clipping the photos in the frame.

I love this method because I can change the pictures out whenever I feel like it. Plus, it really adds some personality to our kitchen and makes me happy when I walk in that room.

I love the subtle pop of color in the pictures as you enter the kitchen from the hallway, and I think the dark frame is a nice change from the all-white gallery wall going on in the hall.

I couldn't stop there, though. I had to find some other awesome ideas to get your Instagram juices flowing. Take a peek!
Instagram Friendly Softcover Books from Artifact Uprising

DIY Giant Instagram Frame from The Handmade Home

iPhone Cover from Casetagram

DIY Instagram Coasters from A Nerd Like Me

DIY Instagram Necklace from dot coms for Moms. Isn't this soooo cute?! Like a modern day locket.

Don't forget to follow Monica, too, @Eastcoastcreative! What do you do with your Instagram photos? Leave us a comment with your IG name so we can follow you and add to my Instagram insanity.: )Linking up to: I Heart Naptime

art, Craft, creative, CreativeBro, Design, diy, Instagram, print, and more:

6 Ways to Display Instagram Photos + Roundup