My Creative Blog + interior

Snow!

Oak Leaves
I hope everyone had a wonderful and blissful holiday yesterday I know my family did but today is a whole other story!

We're in for a little snow although this mild looking canopy of snow is beautiful

It starts off innocent enough and looks absolutely stunning!

Then the snowflakes start to invite their best friends...

Before you know it there's a raging party of snowflakes going on trying to out race one another to the ground!

The weathermen have predicted major snowfall amounts for today into tonight, a total of 18 inches in all for one snowy day!
So I think I'll go grab my book and go hang out in front of the fireplace and enjoy the peace and beauty of the day.
I hope everyone has a relaxing Sunday!

art, Design, and more:

Snow! + interior