My Creative Blog + Videos

Where to Buy your Holiday Project Supplies {Consumer Crafts}

Can you guys believe Thanksgiving is NEXT WEEK! Holy Cow, I seriously can't believe it! You might know this already, but Eric and I are headed to Europe (just the two of us!) for 8 days over Thanksgiving. I am beyond excited, but one little thing has me a bit sad… I'm going to miss Black Friday and Cyber Monday! If you know me well, you know this is a major bummer- I'm fairly hard core about it.
So, when Consumer Crafts offered to send us some products to help promote their amazing Cyber Monday deals- we were completely on board. It was kind of like replacement Black Friday for me. Here's how it all went down… (click on the little gear and change the quality to HD before you watch!)
You shouldn't be surprised by anything in that video- you already knew we're total nerd-balls! Anyhow, we're super excited about all the products we got and we have some fun projects planned for this Holiday Season! If your planning on some fun crafting and DIYs you've got to get in on Consumer Crafts Cyber Monday Deal!

They also have some doorbuster deals starting Black Friday and continuing through the weekend (while supplies last). This was our first time using Consumer Crafts and we'll definitely be using it again- they have the products we love, awesome prices, crazy low shipping and let's be honest… we could all use more"Little Tiny Canvases" in our lives! Ha!

Visit Consumer Crafts here:


Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ConsumerCrafts

Twitter: http://twitter.com/consumer_crafts


Crafts Unleashed blog (for inspiration): http://www.craftsunleashed.com

Disclosure

art, Craft, CreativeBro, Sponsor, and more:

Where to Buy your Holiday Project Supplies {Consumer Crafts} + Videos