My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly.

What's the one room that every single person that comes to my house will go in at least once? The powder room. Guess what? It's ugly. ugly. ugly. Like really awful. You seriously would think I need to go to Design 101 if you ever saw this room. People might actually send me a bill for the damage the paint color has done to their eyes. It's pathetic.
Wait? Is she just whining and complaining on a public blog? Yup I am. The worst part is that I honestly have NO INSPIRATION for this room. Okay, okay, I'll just show you how bad it is…

I do adore these pics… but the scale of this frame is all wrong. Also, the paint is a weird color, but not the color in these pics… I think it was called Pear something… (and yes, my amazing hubs was willing to be a pumpkin for halloween at the request of the kids!)

Grrr for cracked pedestal sinks that aren't even a year old!

We definitely need some kind of magazine and t.p. storage…

See… told ya it was gross…
Ok, here's the problem… I need some inspiration… From you… from your Great Aunt… from someone… I don't care who! Powder rooms are weird, let's admit it… Mine is like an octagon, or is it a pentagon? Well, one of those weird shapes. The only thing it has going for it are floors and a high ceiling. After that it's all downhill.
I was going to Pin some rooms, but I didn't even like the ones I saw. Geesh. Ok, so enough blog complaining. I'm going to end this post with a simple PLEA… help! @ mention us on Pinterest if you find anything cool and get me out of this potty funk.

P.S. Have you read our Design it Forward post? How about sharing the link? We've gotten some volunteers and donations and we want to keep it going!
P.S.S. Sorry for no post yesterday! We were doing some work in NYC… more to come on that in a few weeks!: )

art, and more:

Ugly. Ugly. Ugly. + TrueCreative