My Creative Blog + interior

September Pears

H appy first of September to you! The neighboring orchards are bursting with voluptuous ripe pears. Looking down the long green corridor always makes me want to run wild past the sweet smell of the fruiting branches.
As with the dahlias, the pears bring a bittersweet feeling of joy and melancholy as another September harvest will soon come to a close. But the beauty of the four seasons is that as one season comes to an end, another spectacular new season begins.
Saying goodbye to summer would be so much more difficult if the approaching fall season didn't offer such a wonderful promise of warm fuzzies. Autumn colors, cozy sweaters, misty mornings, quiet evenings, a warm fire....and of course, the anticipation of my favorite holidays, Thanksgiving and Christmas. And this year, our most anticipated occasion of all — the birth of our sweet little babies. xoxo
Leaving the pear orchards, I found myself singing...
On the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... A Partridge in a Pear tree.... On the second day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear tree.... On the third day of Christmas, my true love gave to me.... Three French Hens Two Turtle Doves and a Partridge in a Pear tree.... ....and on it goes. xo

art, Country Living, Design, and more:

September Pears + interior