My Creative Blog + interior

Accent Table Love!

I've never purchased from Ballard Designs before but when their catalog arrived I was curious about an accent table that was an update on a 'classic French gueridon' table. I figured if Ballard Designs was good enough for Suzanne Kasler it was good enough for me. Yes, I did just lump myself in Suzanne Kasler's group....lol.

Presenting the Olivia Mirrored Side Table

After five and a half months of waiting patiently (think China) my mirrored side tables arrived and I'm so thrilled! The construction is great, loving those claw foot legs.

The top has a wide beveled edge with an antiqued mirror on top.

The table is the perfect size between two chairs or beside a sofa and works well in any setting. Looks great with antiques too!

Isn't Olivia pretty? What do you think?

Design, and more:

Accent Table Love! + interior