My Creative Blog + SuperCreative

10 Free Fonts for Fall

There's no sense denying it, I'm a font snob. I spend far more time choosing a font for a presentation than I actually do coming up with content! My husband completely doesn't get it… I've even showed him things in Comic Sans and then a fabulous font like Basic Title and he just can't even tell the difference. So, instead of wasting my time on him, I thought I'd gather up 10 free fonts that I'll be using this fall and share them with you!!

Cafe & Brewery///Honey Badger///Chemistry///Aaargh///DK Sleepy Time/// nixie one///Neo Retro Draw///Veron///Kiwi School Handwriting///Harting///
Here's my take on a few of them… There's something I'm loving about Honey Badger- can't put my finger on it, but I'm drawn to it!
Chemistry is all Breaking Bad and awesome, but not illegal- don't worry!
Neo Retro Draw has recently made it's way to our sidebar pics- I love the simple hand drawn look!
Vernon, oh wait… it's VERON… Apparently I loved the N so much I added an extra! oops! I love simple, clean fonts with stretched letters. So modern and fabulous!!
And just for good measure… the"hello" is Learning Curve (a teacher go-to I might add) and our EC2 watermark is Hype.
So… go download your favs, but first tell me… Which is your favorite?

Monica

art, Fall, Font, Free Printable, Freebie, freebies, and more:

10 Free Fonts for Fall + SuperCreative