My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

These Are a Few of My Favorite…Pins!

I am pretty sure if Pinterest was around a few decades ago, that Julie Andrews would have changed her lyrics! I'm in full-blown summer mode. My days are filled with sunscreen, swimming, walks at the park, and BBQs, no major house projects are going on… Even in the midst of crazy summer activities, I still LOVE sitting down and perusing Pinterest each night, so I thought I'd just share a few random, cool things I found last night… These Are a Few of My Favorite Pins 7.11.11

Source: sunsurfer.tumblr.com via Teresa on Pinterest
Outdoor living spaces are one of my favorite things. The hubs and I were just planning out our dream patio and pool layout last night. (Keyword: dream)

Source: skinnyfit-thebestyou.tumblr.com via Kelly on Pinterest
Honestly, one of my favorite things on Pinterest, are all the funny posters and sayings. This one makes me laugh, because it's so true!

Source: papercakesfinds.blogspot.com via Sarah on Pinterest
I love this SO much I can't even tell you! The color, the objects, the patterns…

Source: etsy.com via Martha on Pinterest
I love Scrabble pillows- this is a little cheesy to me, but love the pillows.

Source: marthastewart.com via Sandra on Pinterest
I'm ready to try DIY chalkboard paint… stay tuned for a tutorial!

Source: etsy.com via Marszu on Pinterest
I love getting ideas and then tweaking them to fit me… I wouldn't hang this, but I'd love to make one, scan it, and create Thank You notecards to have on hand for the grandparents and family.

Source: houzz.com via Megan on Pinterest This space is sooo me. I love the b & w pics, the grey walls, the clean lines… Sigh… I think my kids will be all moved out before I can ever have white couches. So how's that for a random sampling of Favorite Pins? What are you liking on Pinterest? Leave us a comment with a link to your favorite Pin from today!

art, Design, Home, Life, pattern, Pinterest, and more:

These Are a Few of My Favorite…Pins! + TrueCreative