My Creative Blog + old silver

silverware collection

Arcobaleno Antiques
When I posted this image last week, my friend Charlotta from Space for Inspiration commented that this arrangement of framed silverware is similar to my collection, which I posted when I first began blogging.

I have a collection of coin silver pieces that I have either bought or have been given as gifts. I had always wanted to display them somehow and when I got these antique frames from my husband's grandmother, I covered sturdy cardboard with low loft batting and topped it with neutral cotton canvas. I took a heavy needle and secured the pieces with clear fishing line, piercing all the layers and knotting it in the back.

My collection in my kitchen.
I love to see old silverware displayed in any way. Charlotta, thanks for the reminder...

collections, Design, in my house, interior, and more:

silverware collection + old silver