My Creative Blog + Printable

Kids Printable Olympic Medal Tracker

Today's the day! The 2012 Summer Olympics are here. The other day I told you about how I've been getting my kids all geared up for the games. The thing they're most excited about is tracking medals! I made a printable for them and won some major Mom-Points!

You can download the FREE printable HERE!
Here's ours all set and ready to go! What we did was let each kiddo choose a country that was theirs to track. We put the printable into a frame and then we can use a dry erase marker to update the count each day. Fingers crossed that they don't get all cranky and start fighting over whose country has the most medals!

The older two kids drew the flags for the younger ones and I have to say I was impressed!

And just in case you're curious, Here are some 2008 stats… Rank Nation Gold Silver Bronze Total 1

China (CHN) 51 21 28 100 2

United States (USA) 36 38 36 110 3

Russia (RUS) 23 21 29 73 4

Great Britain (GBR) 19 13 15 47 5

Germany (GER) 16 10 15 41 Source

I kind of encouraged the kids to pic countries that have historically done well (so they have lots to track). We didn't put the US on our chart because we're all cheering for USA, we didn't want 3 kiddos being anti-USA!
I hope your kids enjoy this printable as much as mine have! GO USA!

art, CreativeBro, Freebie, Olympics, print, and more:

Kids Printable Olympic Medal Tracker + Printable