My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

A Confession

*Warning: If you are squeamish, easily disgusted, or don't like the sight of old food. Stop now.
I am a leftovers hoarder.

I come by this problem honestly since my mom is too. (Sorry, mom. Just sold you out on a public blog.)

I figure that admitting my problem is the first step, right? Admitting it publicly and including pictures is sure to get my butt in gear.I have such good intentions. Really, I do. Every time I clean out my stinky, filled-to-the-brim fridge, I think to myself,"This has got to stop. I'm letting my family down and I'm hurting myself."

Eew. Don't ask. I'm thankful you can't smell this through the computer.
I'm hoping my friends and family don't disown me. Especially because I want to change. I'm going to change, gosh darn it! I'm kicking this habit for good.
Anybody else a Leftovers Hoarder? (Crossing my fingers…)

P.S. We have a REALLY REALLY REALLY (yes, that's 3 reallys) awesome giveaway for you tomorrow from one talented lady! Make sure you check back tomorrow for details.

Confessions, Just bloggin' it, Life, and more:

A Confession + TrueCreative