My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Fab Find Friday

Well, Father's Day is only a little over a week away, and if you're like me, you STILL have nothing planned. I never know what to do, or what my hubs really wants, so we rustled up a little DIY Father's Day gift inspiration and decided to share it with you. Here goes:

1. Photo Gifts

Source: father.tipjunkie.com via Jessica on Pinterest

Source: zitzmanfam.blogspot.com via Jessica on Pinterest
These scrabble-inspired frames are adorable. I always know my husband will LOVE pictures of our kids, so this would be a winner. Plus, they're cheap and easy. I'd definitely call that a fab find.

Source: flickr.com via Jessica on Pinterest
This would make a great gift, too. But I can totally envision a whole wall of these of my kids; one for each year of their life and the things that they're into. {Mentally adding that to my to-do list} These can totally be done yourself on a free photo-editing site like Picnik.

2. Clothes

Granted, some guys wouldn't want to receive clothes for Father's Day, but my guy loves being stylish and has gone from punk-rockerish in college (no joke- I have pictures to prove it) to preppy with his own twist. He might balk at this outfit at first, but I think he'd come around pretty darn quick. I mean, c'mon, this is hot handsome and classy. (All from J.Crew)

Source: urbanoutfitters.com via Blythe on Pinterest
These boat shoes would complete the look above and make it perfect. Mmmm.
3. Food

California Pizza Kitchen BBQ Chicken Pizza
This would make my husband jump up and down and shout for joy. I could probably capitalize on that goodwill and ask him to clean the toilets, but I would strongly consider it wouldn't. It's Father's Day, after all.

Why not spoil the special dad in your life with these sinful Cinnamon Roll Pancakes? Because, honestly, if you serve these for breakfast, you both win. Enough said.
Now go forth and celebrate those special guys in your life!

Fab Find, Holidays, and more:

Fab Find Friday + TrueCreative