My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

Fab Find Thursday (What???!!!)

Yes, it's Thursday and yes, this is our Fab Find. We normally do Fab Finds on Friday, but we wanted to highlight a special event happening tomorrow. So here's a heads up!

To see the details, click here for large print.

Both Monica and I are alums of PCS and are happy to do anything we can to help support the school. I actually got to take a few eighth grade girls into the Macy's in Center City, Philadelphia to do a"professional pull" with another alum (who is studying Fashion Marketing) for all the clothes in the show. It was a really fun experience, and I can truly say that all the clothes in the show are fabulous! And I will certainly be heading back to Macy's for a dress for my parent's 40th wedding anniversary party in September- they had some awesome stuff!

So, if you're looking for something to do tomorrow night, and want to support a GREAT cause, go for the show and be inspired!

Fab Find, and more:

Fab Find Thursday (What???!!!) + TrueCreative