My Creative Blog + interior

Bloggers Rock!

As you all know there are a lot of issues going on right now with blogger and I wasn't immune to the snafus. For a week I wasn't able to do anything on my blog and that left me a bit manic. I kept trying to tell myself that my blog didn't matter, it's just a computer but the truth of the matter is my blog matters to me. It's something that I've put a lot of time into and shared parts of my life openly, my blog is me. But the most important part are the friendships I've made over the last year, people I've come to know far and wide who are sharing their daily life. The good news is thanks to all of you for your help and advice I'm now back on my blog so thank you my friends for all your support and help, you all mean the world to me!

and more:

Bloggers Rock! + interior