My Creative Blog + The Farmhouse

The Simple Things I Love....In The Bathroom

A lthough not planned, I love that our bathtub sits underneath the window.

I love having original art work hanging over the 'toilette'. It's typically an overlooked area and having something beautiful there offers an unexpected treat.

I LOVE the graphics on this box of matches that I use for bath candles. I'll continue to refill it until it's old and worn.

One of my favorite things to do in the fall is to replace my white cotton robe with my cozy brown velour robe. It's nice and long and feels like a fancy dress.

This tin band aid box makes needing a band aid a little more enjoyable.

I love my little mementos sitting on the ledge of the wainscot. The baby deer is a childhood souvenir I got at Yosemite National Park. The oval bird drawing is another 'creature comfort' as I love animals and looking at them while brushing my teeth or washing my hands warms my heart.
What are the simple things that make you happy?

Design, interior, and more:

The Simple Things I Love....In The Bathroom + The Farmhouse