My Creative Blog + vintage photos

Limited Edition Designs

I'm Kind Of A Big Deal...

artwork and photo copyright Laura Beth Love
I'm excited to offer a new category for Limited Edition Art Jewelry on my website. This category encompasses those one of a kind creations that don't quite fit in any of my other categories and in a nutshell can be described as a little bit of this and a little bit of that!
Here is where you will find unique and unusual jewelry designs that incorporate vintage photos as well as some vintage advertising art, plus some mixed media and altered art jewelry. Some of the items included in this section are early designs that I made a while back but never had the time to photograph until now! Be sure to stop in and take a peek!

altered art jewelry, collage necklaces, collage pendants, Design, Dishfunctional Designs, interior, limited edition art jewelry, mixed media jewelry, unique and unusual jewelry, and more:

Limited Edition Designs + vintage photos