My Creative Blog + interior

There is hope!

Look at this picture, I mean look at it, it's grass and the dreaded tree root I always trip over poking through the snow and ice. I had a tear in my eye when I saw it this morning. After the winter we've had so far Mother Nature has taken pity on us and has given us two days of warmth unfortunately the cold returns tonight'ugh!

You can see the slump in the snow along Dylan dog's path. Poor dog is so tired of being land locked on those paths and tried getting through the snow the other day only to sink up to his bloomers.

A garden bench and a marble angel finally making their way through the snow, she should have flown away when she had the chance!

Look, you see that dark round thing in the middle of the snow, that's a garden urn making a reappearance. Sort of to the right of that urn there looks to big a large round area under the snow, that's a very large round raised stone garden bed I built, it'll be out soon'I HOPE!

If you click on the pictures you can bring them up bigger and you should on this one and look at that sky it's the deepest of blues. I took this picture this morning from one of Dylan's paths it looks back from our side field towards the side of our home.

For those of you following our barn renovation you can see some of the stonewalls holding that mountain back. Just think those walls have been there for over 200 years! Pretty amazing even to me and I look at them everyday. OK everyone think spring please!
Next up the second installment of our barn renovation!

design, and more:

There is hope! + interior