My Creative Blog + The Farmhouse

A Victorian Girl

One of my favorite movies when I was a teenage girl was, A Room With a View. I wanted so much to be Miss Lucy Honeychurch. I wanted to live in Miss Lucy Honeychurch's house, wear her gorgeous dresses, and I even wanted to be chaperoned on a trip to Florence, Italy by an overbearing cousin named Charlotte Bartlett.
So when I came upon this print, it tugged at old romantic notions of that Victorian girl. I just love her. I found her in an antique store, already matted, for just $10. When I came home, I measured all of my empty gold frames and happily, found the one that fit (both literally and figuratively). I purchased the antique frame about a year ago for $20.

Design, interior, Recycled Beauty, and more:

A Victorian Girl + The Farmhouse