My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

Crazy?!

Before I write anything else, I first need to say that yes, I am crazy. If you follow us on facebook, then you might have seen that my hubs and I started a major renovation to our kitchen this past weekend. (To others it is a major project. In my head, it seems minor! However, my hubs begs to differ. Ha!) Why did I do this the week before Christmas, you ask? Right about now, I'm asking myself the same thing! But really, my hubs works a lot, so we have limited time to do projects together, and this past Sunday, we were child-free until late in the day, so after church, we maximized our"free time", and got moving! Plus, we just got a new oven, and I knew that relocating appliances was in my long-term plans, so why wait?!

I'm so excited to finish this project, but realistically, it's going to take us a loooong time to do everything I want to do in our kitchen. I'm super excited that we got the process started, though, and will, of course, keep you updated!
Please tell me I'm not the only one to have started a major home project the week before Christmas!

art, Design, diy, and more:

Crazy?! + MegaCreative