My Creative Blog + MegaCreative

{Thankful}

Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good, His love endures forever. Psalm 107:1
Jess and I want to wish you a very happy Thanksgiving. We have so much that we're thankful for and one of those things is this blog and the amazing experiences that we've had this year. This blog has also helped bring two best friends even closer together. I feel so blessed to have a bff that is authentic, supportive, passionate, fun, and someone that I can journey through this crazy life with. We're both also so thankful for YOU, our readers. We really do love this little ole blog and thank you for supporting us!

I recently came across this quote and it had a big impact on me. I've shared it with my kids and hope that they will not only talk about what they're thankful for, but also use their blessings as a daily expression of thanksgiving.
Have a wonderful day with your family and friends!

P.S. Did you think I'd leave you hanging on the dining room? bahaha… never! Here's just a teeny sneak peek. I still have lots of accessorizing to do, but for today it's just perfect.

I can't wait to show you what this mirror looked like before some DIY love!

Lots of blank wall space, but of course I have some big plans!

Holidays, Life, and more:

{Thankful} + MegaCreative