My Creative Blog + SuperCreative

Crockpot Chicken Chili Recipe (Perfect for Fall)

Before I even begin this post, I have to make a HUGE disclaimer… I am SO not a food blogger. In fact, as I tried to take pictures of food I was laughing hysterically at myself and how clueless I was! However, I do entertain a LOT and have 4 kids to feed and this recipe rocks! So if you can get past the poor styling and silly pictures, then read on and enjoy one awesome recipe!!

A few reasons why this recipe is awesome… 1- My kids all eat it! 2- Zero dishes- only the crockpot needs to be cleaned after! 3- It takes about 5 minutes to prepare! This recipe comes directly from one of my best friends, Jane! Thanks for letting me share it with the world!
Okay, now onto the recipe!
Crockpot Chicken Chili 1 large can diced tomatoes 1 small can black beans 1 small can tomato paste 1 package boneless skinless chicken tenderloins or thighs (these two cuts get the most tender and fall apart) 1 packet McCormick chili seasoning

Dump (yes, that's the technical term) all the ingredients into your crockpot (don't drain anything) and cook on high for about 4 hours or on low for 6-8. Both times work well, it just depends on how much time you have before you plan to eat.

(sorry for the raw chicken pic- I know it's kinda gross- see, not a food blogger!) Once the time is up, shred the chicken using two forks, stir, and serve! We like to garnish with cheese, sour cream, and Fritos!

This is one of our favorite fall recipes! Try it out and let me know what you think!

Monica

And if you think it sounds good- we'd love you to Pin this baby! Thanks!

art, and more:

Crockpot Chicken Chili Recipe (Perfect for Fall) + SuperCreative