My Creative Blog + TrueCreative

The Nate Berkus Show {Sneak Peek}

Hey, It's Monica…Wow! What an amazing, incredible, awesome, expereince it was… did I mention it was amazing? We'll definitely do a full post with oodles of fun pics and behind the scenes info (yes, Nate really is adorable in real life and incredibly easy to be around too!) but for today, we're keeping it short and sweet. We're completely exhausted from an 18 hour day and we both have crazy, busy days today (Jess is back in NYC for the US Open and I'm driving 7 hours to pick our new puppy out of a litter!) Anyhow… here's a little peek of the awesomeness…
Sneak Peek of our time on The Nate Show (AKA… 2 girls playing with a camera before going on the set)
This is how I prepare for my national TV d ebut … I take cheesy self-pics in the green room.

We're complete dorks! Nate, did you know what you were getting yourself into?

I LOVE this picture. We heart Nate! (by the way, Jess' make up looked amazing didn't it?)

Here we are as soon as we finished up the taping! We made it, it went so smoothly, and we want to do it again! LOL… I know we're not showing much in the way of real-deal, behind the scenes pics, but we will, once we're allowed to! I'll give you one little inside tidbit. I had an insanely awkward moment with Nate Berkus… We all know he's a side-cheek kisser right? Well, I've been preparing myself for that, because I'm not much of a kisser or a hugger. I knew it was coming at some point… so we're finishing the third segment, we're taping in front of tons of people, and he comes at me with his hands low, for like a low hand squeeze?? Palms up?? I went with it and then he goes in for the side kiss… He goes left and I go LEFT. Ugh… quickly he goes right, I go… who knows which direction (I'm being told it looks like I went for lips) and eventually we ended with what is now being referred to as the Nate Berkus Nuzzle. Epic FAIL! We asked one of the producers at the end if they'd cut that part out, and she laughed and said,"Sometimes they like to keep the awkward stuff"… Oh, Lucky me. Well, at least I can say that I got a Nate Berkus Nuzzle. Can you? haha!

And here we are heading out to see the sights of NYC after a hard day's work.

Have a Wonderful Labor Day Weekend!

art, Blog Humor, Confessions, Life, nate berkus, The Nate Show, and more:

The Nate Berkus Show {Sneak Peek} + TrueCreative