My Creative Blog + SuperCreative

Introducing…

Well, it's been two awesome (and far too quick) weeks since our little man arrived, so I thought I would give you a glimpse of the tiny person who has stolen our hearts. He surprised us by making his appearance almost four weeks early, but he's healthy and growing like a weed! You might remember that when I announced this pregnancy, I had mixed emotions. But those days seem long gone because I can't imagine life with out our new addition.
This is Bennett:

Of course, I had to call in my friend Stacy from Salvatori Photography to snap some pictures of my baby before he grew out of that fleeting newborn phase. Stacy is also the one who set up an awesome gender reveal photo shoot for us.

This girl does not disappoint! Photographing newborns is no joke- it involves a lot of patient waiting, a space heater, and four adults trying to position a floppy head. I gotta say, though, she had a pretty cute subject to work with!

I seriously can't get enough of these pictures! If you need ANY kind of special event photographed and are in the area, you need to call Stacy. You won't regret it! ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Since Bennett came so early, I didn't have the chance to finish his nursery, but in the last few weeks we've made some progress. I should be able to reveal it to you later this week, but here's a sneak peek of what we have going on…

Can't wait! A big thank you to all of you who have wished us well and congratulated us on our new baby- we are so grateful and feel so loved. This blogging community is seriously the best. <3

jess

art, family, real life, and more:

Introducing… + SuperCreative