My Creative Blog + nate berkus

I'm a legend in my own mind...

See this photo of Nate? Looks like he was looking right at me, doesn't it? Well, he was. Because I totally asked him for hisPerfect Gray. And I did it all for you guys. His answer:
Light Grays: Benjamin Moore's Moon Shadow (#1516) and Silver Lake (#1598) Dark Grays: from the Benjamin Moore Historical Collection (he didn't give a specific name)

And here is Nate doing a fist pump and saying, "Woohoo! Thanks for coming, Donna! I love your blog!"
Well, not really. But I did kinda get an inflated ego — being invited to The Nate Show and the HGTV luncheon. It was awesome meeting so many wonderful bloggers. I tried to meet as many as I could, so I introduced myself to a couple of ladies while we were in the 'green room,' asking, 'Are you design bloggers, too?' One replied, 'No, and I really don't know what a blog is. What is it....?"
Then I remembered I'm just a gal with a computer. Pushing up pretty pictures.
I'll be back with more of those on Monday.
Have a great weekend.

Design, gray, gray paint colors, interior, and more:

I'm a legend in my own mind... + nate berkus